Wondering what the hottest tattoo shops of Las Vegas are?
Here is a list mentioning some of the best rated places near the Las Vegas Strip where you can get a superlative tattoo at quite reasonable prices.
You should call to arrange an appointment. Also, agree on prices before starting the work and directly check if they take credit cards.
The 10 Best Tattoo Shops of Las Vegas
1. Pair-a-dice Tattoo (304 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104, Downtown; open 7 days a week); website: http://www.pairadicetattoolv.com/
Located near the Strip, it is one of the oldest tattoo shops in Las Vegas. It represents an example of cleanness and professionality and it is very appreciated also by local people. Here you can choose among superb artists and a wide range of styles.
2. Downtown Tattoo Las Vegas (1106 Fremont St Las Vegas, NV 89101, Downtown; open 7 days a week); website: http://downtowntattoolasvegas.com/
If you need some inspiration, just take a look around and be ready to get great ideas: tattoos pictures are everywhere on the walls. Even if the area is a bit shady, the place is a very bright open space, perfectly clean and welcoming. You will meet expert artists ready to make you feel comfortable and willing to help you out.
3. Atomic City Tattoo and Piercing (2310 Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89104, Strip North; closed on Sunday); website: http://atomiccitytattoos.com/
Even though sourroundings seem a bit sketchy, the shop is nice and clean, and the staff is very friendly. You will find high quality work at affordable prices by artist Johnny Vegas.
4. Studio 21 Tattoo Gallery (6020 W Flamingo Rd Ste B-2 Las Vegas, NV 89103; Westside); website: http://studio21tattoo.com/
Located one mile west of the Strip, this shop is open and bright. Its popular tattoo artists attract celebrities, locals and people all over the country and the world. Held by the Spencer family, the environment is familiar and friendly, but at the same time professionality is guaranteed.
5. Illuminati Tattoo and Piercing (3247 Sammy Davis Jr Dr Ste C, Las Vegas, NV 89109, Westside; open 7 days a week); website: http://vegas.tattooilluminati.com/
In a very comfortable, professional and clean environment you will find here different artists proposing different styles and techniques for all tastes.
6. Ironhorse Tattoos Piercings (700 E Naples Dr, Ste 106 Las Vegas, NV 89119, University, Eastside); http://www.ironhorseink.com/
Located nerby the UNLV, it is close to the south end of the Las Vegas Strip and open 7 days a week. Highly experienced artists work there assuring great professionality. Staff will make you feel comfortable and artists will make their best to realize your perfect tattoo. Their policy is such that they offer free touch ups for a year.
7. Skin Factory Tattoo and Body Piercing (3130 E Sunset Rd, Ste B Las Vegas, NV 89120, Southeast; open 7 days a week); website: https://www.skinfactorytattoo.com/
This place has all the characteristics you should find in a tattoo shop: it is clean, comfortable, customer-oriented and also it’s approved by the Health Department. Here customer care and safety, artistic quality and honest prices meet.
8. West Coast Tattoo Parlor (9151 S Las Vegas Blvd, Ste 320, Las Vegas, NV 89123, Southeast; open 7 days a week); website: http://westcoasttattooparlor.com/
Located nearby the south end of the Strip, the place is very clean and welcoming. Staff at the front desk is very friendly and their artists are professional, talented and creative.
9. Skin Design Tattoo (3963 Spring Mountain Rd Las Vegas, NV 89102, Chinatown; closed on Sunday); website: http://skindesigntattoos.com/
Established in 1999, it is considered one of the best tattoo shops in Las Vegas. The owner’s work, Robert Pho, is appreciated all over the world. You will be surprised by the amount of awards the artists of this place won over the years.
The shop is modern and clean. They are also specialized in covering up previous tattoos and scars, and also in laser tattoo removal. If you think that tattoos are a form of art and culture, you have to visit this place.
10. Last Chance Tattoo Parlor (4265 S Arville St Las Vegas, NV 89103; open 7 days a week); website: http://www.lastchancetattoovegas.com/
Active since 2006, it has recently moved to a new location. The environment is clean, welcoming and professional and it hosts some of the best tattoo artists of the city. You have the chance to choose from thousands of designs, or their tattooists will be glad to design a custom piece for you.
Tattoos shops within hotels
You can also find upscale boutique-style tattoo parlors in many famous hotels in the Strip. We mention here just a few:
- 3 Lions Tattoo at the Riviera Hotel
- Club Tattoo at Planet Hollywood Resort (website: http://www.clubtattoo.com/)
- Hurt and Huntington Tattoo at Hard Rock Hotel (website: http://hartandhuntington.com/)
- Starlight Tattoo at the Mandalay Bay Hotel (website: http://www.starlighttattoolasvegas.com/)
Want to Get a Tattoo in Las Vegas?
Tattoo industry in Las Vegas is an increasing element for the city’s economy.
The most populated city of Nevada offers a large selection of tattoo shops and parlors, also attended by celebrities, and some of the world best tattoo artists to choose from.
So, if you want to get a tattoo, just come to Las Vegas and take home a permanent souvenir!
And remember: a tattoo is forever, so choose carefully and search for quality, cleanness and safety.
Beware cheap places, but be careful: expensive does not necessarily mean more professional.